Saturday, March 1, 2008

Our Wedding Album

Good Morning

Do you believe gold is at $974.30? I'm taking several days next week to go out to my old haunts in the desert to the Rich Hill area in and around the Ghost Town of Stanton, AZ. That's off the hardtop about 10 or 12 miles between the towns of Congress and Yarnell Arizona.

Yes, I've noticed the similarity between my last name and the town Yarnell. That's because the town was named after one of my ancestors. His name was Harrison Lee Yarnell, who discovered gold in the mid late 1800's on the mountain top where Yarnell now sits, 10 miles north of Congress on State Route 89. All of which is about 70 miles (40 Kilometers) NNW of Phoenix. High on top of the Weaver Mountains at about 5200' elevation. It's a very small community (about 3000 people) mostly retired folk. If you ever drive through it, don't blink because you'll miss it. Heck, when you cross the street and look both ways, you've seen it all.

I have my Wedding Album page back up on my site. If you are interested in viewing it you can click http://www.ebookbarnonline.com/philippines/OWA/index.html. If you are on dial-up, please allow time for the page to load. I've cropped myself senseless to keep the images small but there are a lot of them. Also I made all the headings into images so you can view the font as I wanted it displayed. I doubt if very many people have the Flat Earth Scribe font installed on their computer. Hope you enjoy it.

I have to run my neighbor to the hospital, but I'll be back this evening. Best to you.

Warren
warren@ebookbarnonline.com
http://www.ebookbarnonline.com/

No comments: